Full-Day Private Tour Towards Marão Mountain with Lunch
In between mountains and valleys we cross typical villages that lead us to travel in time.
The contact with nature and the local people make this tour something unique and unforgettable.
Come with us to the best places to photograph the points where the sky and the earth meet!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The Anta da Aboboreira is part of a set of megalithic monuments made up of three more monuments. In the Serra da Aboboreira, there is a vast megalithic necropolis, of the largest known today in Portuguese territory.
"Mafomedes" It is the most remote village of the Oporto district. Its inhabitants, most of them old, dedicate themselves to pastoralism and subsistence farming, using ancestral techniques.
Also called Chapel of Nossa Senhora do Marão. It is located in Serra da Marão Peak and is a place of worship and pilgrimage for many.
Tasca do Valado combines traditional Portuguese food with the charms of nature. Located in one of the foothills of Serra do Marão, more precisely in the village of Mafómedes, you will find the perfect place to escape from the routine of everyday life.
There are many spots that invite the registration of images in photography and / or video worthy of a day that will certainly be memorable.
Departure Point :Porto
Return Detail :in your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.