Full-Day Private trip to Belintash
One-day Trip in Central Rhodope Mountain: Belintash rock observatory and picnic in mountain lodge dedicated to Sabazius – a Thracian god who provides eternity through constant renewal and self-improvement
In the mysterious embrace of Rhodope mountain, a long and rocky plateau is rising: Belintash - The white stone of knowledge. It keeps the stories of the Cosmos, stars, the Gods Dionysus and Sabazius, oblations, Philip of Macedon, Alexander of Macedon, Gaius Octavian Augustus and even Alexander the Great!
Two millennia before Christ the Thracians - the oldest European civilization have arranged their life on the principle: "What is above, the same is below". Belintash massif reflects the constellations of stars and planets in time, measuring one very important cosmic event. What was the knowledge for the Universe in the past? Why is the secret of this rock projection of the sky map in Belintash so strictly guarded? The answer is: Ask Belintash – The White Stone of Knowledge!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Transport in a modern vehicle (car/minibus) with air conditioning
- Belintash hiking
- An English speaking tripvam driver – guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenditures
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Insurance (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: tripvam Plovdiv, Mizia street 10A, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Our adventure starts at 09:00 am. We’ll take you from your hotel or the apartment where you stay. Then we head to Belintash which is only 50 min drive from Plovdiv. We leave the car and begin our climbing to the Belintash rock massif – 40 min walk in the forest. You will have the opportunity to ask your guide all the question that you have and if he/she doesn’t know something then together you will search the secret signs on the WHITE STONE OF KNOWLEDGE. And who knows, maybe you’ll find the answers!
Free time for lunch in the Sabasius Mountain Lodge. Afterward, there is the possibility for a walk among completely abandoned village where you will be part from one past world.
Our tour ends at about 16 pm when we depart back for Plovdiv.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever you are staying at in Plovdiv
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.