Full Day Private Trip to Vienna with Personal Guide from Prague
Vienna is the capital and largest city of Austria and one of the nine states of Austria with a population of about 1.8 million. It is the 7th-largest city by population within city limits in the European Union.
The former capital of Austro-Hungarian Empire.Come with me to explore this magnificent city of the emperor Franz Josef and his pretty wife Sisi. We will walk through the Old Town, visit St. Stephen Cathedral, the Hofburg Castle, boutique Katrtner Strasse and Museum district. I will show you the impressive Opera building, City Hall, the Parliament and the Schönbrunn Palace as well as Belvedere. Also you will not miss the modern architecture - Hundredwasser Houses.
I and the driver will pick you up in a lobby of the hotel in Prague at 6am. It takes about 4 hours to get to Vienna from Prague. We will travel by a private car or minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are not included in the price
- Lunch is not included in the price
- Our first stop will be Hofburg Palace as the former imperial palace in the centre of Vienna. Part of the palace forms the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria. Built in the 13th century and expanded in the centuries since, the palace has housed some of the most powerful people in European and Austrian history, including monarchs of the Habsburg dynasty, rulers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It was the principal imperial winter residence. Schönbrunn Palace was their summer residence.The 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historical monuments in the country. Since the mid-1950s it has been a major tourist attraction. The Wiener Riesenrad (Giant Wheel) is a 64.75-metre (212 ft) tall Ferris wheel at the entrance of the Prater amusement park in Leopoldstadt. It is one of Vienna's most popular tourist attractions, and symbolises the district as well as the city for many people. Constructed in 1897, it was the world's tallest extant Ferris wheel from 1920 until 1985.
The Albertina is a museum in the First District of the city. It houses one of the largest and most important print rooms in the world with approximately 65,000 drawings and approximately 1 million old master prints, as well as more modern graphic works, photographs and architectural drawings.
Wiener Rathaus is the city hall located on Rathausplatz in the Innere Stadtdistrict. Constructed from 1872 to 1883 in a Neo-Gothic style according to plans designed by Friedrich von Schmidt,it houses the office of the Mayor of Vienna as well as the chambers of the city council and Vienna Landtag diet.
St. Stephen's Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese and the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna. The current Romanesque and Gothic form of the cathedral, seen today in the Stephansplatz, was largely initiated by Duke Rudolf IV and stands on the ruins of two earlier churches,the first a parish church consecrated in 1147.
The Austrian Parliament Building is located on the Ringstraße boulevard in the first district Innere Stadt, near Hofburg Palace and the Palace of Justice. It was built to house the two chambers of the Imperial Council. Since its construction, the Parliament Building has been the seat of these two houses, and their successors—the National Council and the Federal Council—of the Austrian legislature.
The Hundertwasserhaus is an apartment house built after the idea and concept of Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser with architect Joseph Krawina as a co-author.
We leave Prague at 6am. We travel by a private car or a minivan. It takes 4 hours to get to Vienna from Prague so you can relax. We will have 7 hours to explore the city. We also go for a great lunch together before our departure.
Departure Point :Departure location is from the hotel in Prague you are staying in.
Departure Time :Daily at 6am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.