Full Day Private Walking tour in Beijing
Gain insight into China’s dynastic history on this private walking tour of Beijing. Visit the city districts and famous attractions including Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong, Temple of Heaven and Hongqiao Pearl Market. You’ll stop in a local family for lunch, as well as getting a glimpse of local life.
* Visit the historical sites on a walking tour, which offers the best opportunity to learn the normal life.
* Gain an intimate insight into the local life of Beijing with a lunch stop in a local family.
* Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service and public tranportation
- Lunch in a local family
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Today we'll explore famous sights in Beijing. There will be a lot of walking today as well as using public the subway to get around. After breakfast, we will take the metro to Tiananmen Square, one of the world's largest public squares, home to the Monument of the People's Heroes and the Great hall of the People.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then enter the Forbidden City, built from 1406 to 1420, a ceremonial and political center of the Chinese government for more than 500 years. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987 and is listed by UNESCO as the most extensive collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hutong Tour, No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District, 100009, Beijing, Beijing 100009 China
After the Forbidden City, we will stop in a local family for lunch. After lunch, stroll in the alleys formed by lines of traditional courtyards known by Hutong and experience the local lifestyle of Old Beijing.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Later, we’ll take metro to visit the Temple of Heaven, and the nearby Hongqiao Pearl Market. After the tour, take metro back to your hotel with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby at 08:00 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.