Full-Day Private Wellness Tour of Puerto Rico Waterfalls Hot Springs
"Allow nature's peace to flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. "
- John Muir
Enjoy a beautiful day in nature. Submerge on the pristine waters of "Rio Guayo". Swim towards the waterfalls. Take amazing pictures. Walk. Connect with your soul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Catarata Salto de Collores
- Entry/Admission - Coamo Thermal Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catarata Salto de Collores, Juana Diaz Puerto Rico
We will drive to this river where you can swim and take pictures on one of the prettiest rivers in Puerto Rico. The waters are pristine. We can hike up and down the river to find other pools, waterfalls, caves, etc.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Coamo Thermal Hot Springs, End of Route 546, 00769 Puerto Rico
The fountain of youth, that Juan Ponce the Leon was looking for. Hot Springs are very relaxing, and improves your health. After swimming on the cold waters, it feels very nice to sink into the hot springs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Am additional fee might be collected for pickups outside of the San Juan Metropolitan area. Airports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.