Full Day Rafting Adventure on Cetina River!
If you consider yourself adventurer, this trip has to be number one on your bucket list. The warm Mediterranean climate meets a mountain canyon and Cetina river – creating the ideal fairy tale setting. First 5 km are level 2, and there’s a part where all of the guests walk around for 200m, and after that, the rest of the route is level 3. Temperature of water in river is around 25°C in summer. When 12 km long rafting is finished, we have arrange lunch at local restaurant, Radmanove mlinice where you will have opportunity to taste magnificent traditional dish, meat under the iron bell!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Rafting guide/instructor
- Lunch - Traditional dishes in restaurant Radmanove Mlinice!
- Rafting equipment
What's excluded :
- On this tour you will experience 12 km long rafting on the beautiful Cetina River. It has a length of 101 km and descends from an altitude of 385 m at its source to the sea level when it flows into the Adriatic Sea. It is the most water-rich river in Dalmatia. First 5 km are level 2, and there’s a part where all of the guests walk around for 200m, and after that, the rest of the route is level 3. Temperature of water in river is around 25°C in summer. Rafting ends at Radmanove mlinice, an open-air restaurant situated around a beautiful old water mill.
• River Cetina, Ul Poljicke Republike, Trilj 21240 Croatia
• Radmanove Mlinice, Kanjon rijeke Cetine, Omis Croatia
• Dalmatian smoked ham & cheese
• Meet under the iron bell - Meat prepared on traditional croatian way, under the iron bell with roasted potatoes, salad and home made bread!
• Fritule - Traditional dessert!
Departure Point :Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.