Full-Day Rose Island and Green Turtle Cay Boat Trip
An absolute party on the shoreline of two beautiful hidden gem island. Snorkel with the turtles along with Green Cay then shoot over to Rose Island where you can relax, party, play volleyball, and grab a bite to eat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - A case of bottled water is provided
- Alcoholic Beverages - A case of local beer is provided
- Restroom on board
- Life Vest
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch it's an extra. You can purchase lunch here from a restaurant called Foot prints that has yummy bites and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Turtle Cay, Green Turtle Cay, Abaco Islands, Out Islands, Bahamas
Snorkel or swim with the turtles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rose Island, New Providence Island
Its a beach day on the beautiful shoreline of this island. Relax and soak up the sun or play some beach games.
You can purchase lunch here from a restaurant called Foot prints that has yummy bites and drinks.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are asked to please stand or sit outside the entrance of your hotel or port. Please look out for our representative who will be holding a sign with our logo attached. Make yourself familiar with our logo which can be found on your ticket.Ports
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.