Full-Day Sacred Valley: AwanaKancha, Pisac market & Ollantaytambo with Lunch
Visit Awanakancha, an authentic Camelid farm who specialize in the weaving of traditional garments made from their animal’s fur. During the tour, witness local culture at work as farmhands raise and care for the Camelids and weavers work their magic on the mill, producing a range of traditional garments – some of which you can take home as souvenirs! After visiting AwanaKancha explore the Pisac market where you will find a variaty handmade goods.
Following lunch at a local restaurant, take a tour of the stunning Ollantaytambo Fortress, famous for its iconic agricultural terraces, picturesque mountainside location and excellent level of preservation, making it one of the most recognizable Inca ruins of them all. Then head to Chinchero, a lively high-altitude town known for its fine craft markets and ancient agricultural terraces. From here start your return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Pickup and drop-off (from Cusco hotels).
- Touristic transportation.
What's excluded :
- Cusco Tourist ticket - BTC
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco, Jirón Pisac, Cusco 08003, Peru
Awanakancha is a center for the exhibition of native animals, being the South American camelids.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Peru
Visit the archaeological site. Here you can appreciate the religious zone, platform system, and carved stone enclosures.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
Visit the citadel of Pisac, a town built in the form of partridge known for two reasons: the crafts market, established between colonial buildings, and for hosting one of the most impressive complexes of terraces in the valley. The market has dozens of stalls displaying and selling goods crafted by residents of the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Ollantaytambo, a typical example of urban planning of the Incas still inhabited like in the past. You will find here a great archaeological complex called fortress although it was a tambo, a resting and lodging place for long distance travellers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
Chinchero is located 28 km from the city of Cusco, at 3,780 meters above sea level. Its main square is an extraordinary fusion between Inca and colonial architecture. Its church is one of the best examples of Cusco religious art, it was built on Inca walls, with an altar decorated in gold leaf in the Baroque style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- If passenger spend the night in the Sacred Valley, will not be able to visit Chinchero.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.