Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour
Enjoy this full-day Sacred Valley tour of the Incas, which was the center of the vast Incan Empire. This fertile land with an excellent climate has been a major agricultural region for thousands of years. The extensive ruins stretch from the villages of Pisac to Ollantaytambo, in the north end of the narrow valley, the citadel of Machu Picchu is located. The Willca Mayu "Sacred River" snakes through the beautiful landscape of the Sacred Valley. Meet the Quechuan descendants who still maintain the same customs and traditions of their ancestors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Named as the main supplier of food of the Inca Empire, the Sacred Valley sits on the banks of the Urubamba River. This river has its beginnings in the Vilcanota River,namewhich comes from the Quechua word Willcamayu (Holy River).
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Pisac Peru
National Archeological Park is made up of groups of archeological remains in which terraces, aqueducts, paths that are associated to walls and gates, water channels, cemeteries, bridges, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Is the best surviving example of Inca city planning, with narrow cobblestone streets that have been continuously inhabited since the 13th century.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 am to 8am Depending on hotel Cusco Location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you bring a sun hat, sun protection cream (SPF 35 or +), waterproof jacket or rain poncho, water and a camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.