Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
You are invited to travel some 15 nautical miles off the Fremantle coast to the unique and stunning island of Rottnest. Your vessel is a luxury appointed 12.5 m Schionning catamaran, with 5 double berths, two WC's (Heads), three hot showers, swim platforms, lower-able front ladder for easy access into the water, luxuriously appointed lounged saloon, fully equipped galley, refrigerator and deep freeze with a chiller box in the cockpit deck for drinks.
Get ready drop anchor in one of the many picturesque bays to enable you to take every opportunity to enjoy our luxury catamaran - swim, kayak, recline in our cargo net or head for the reefs for a snorkel, or just snooze and relax onboard either in the comfortable trampolines up front between the hulls or on the lounged shaded rear deck. You are even welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming sails or taking the helm!
Use of 2 kayaks
Stand up paddle board
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious buffet style lunch served with hot and cold refreshments.
- Snacks - Morning Tea (cakes/pastries, fruit, hot & cold beverages)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayaks and SUP
- Rottnest Island Marine Park Entry Fees
- Ride in the cargo net (if conditions permit)
What's excluded :
- Transfers to/from accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Feel the breeze in your hair as we sail aboard our luxury catamaran to Rottnest Island. Relax, swim, kayak or snorkel whilst we set anchor in one of the many picturesque bays. Perfect for a family day out!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sardine Jetty, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pregnant travellers over 28 weeks may be asked to provide a medical clearance certificate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.