Full-Day Sailing Trip to Isla Mujeres from Cancun with Lunch
Experience an adventure in the most beautiful sea in the world! Admire the idyllic beaches of the Caribbean Sea aboard a catamaran in Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled tour.
The fun does not stop, on board you will feel the magic that has the Mexican Caribbean, you will enjoy the various activities at all times and relax aboard the catamaran while enjoying the colors of the sea and the wind between your hair.
Enjoy the color of fish and reefs in snorkeling activity and test your skills and on our spinnaker activity (both activities subject to weather conditions) all this and more framed in spectacular views.
Explore the island's stunning sites and one of the most beautiful reefs in the
Caribbean. You will have free time to visit the famous Playa Norte o Punta Sur. Get to know this beautiful island in Mexico, relax and enjoy a delicious meal in our exclusive beach club.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Alcoholic Beverages - National Open Bar only on the Catamaran
- Lunch - Regional Lunch Buffet
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
- Beach club Admission
- Spinnaker and Snorkel activity (depend on weather conditions)
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
What's excluded :
- A $13.00 USD PER PERSON fee for marine life conservation.
- National Open Bar on Beach Club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a spectacular day sailing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled adventure! You will sail to Isla Mujeres in one of our wonderful catamarans, where you can enjoy our open bar while watching the beautiful colors of the Caribbean Sea.
We will arrive at our exclusive beach club where you can eat a delicious lunch buffet, swim on the beach or relax in the hammocks. Back on the sailboat, you can do the spinnaker activity and you can also dive in one of the most beautiful coral reefs of Isla Mujeres. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to help preserve our reefs and avoid touching sea creatures.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Then we will go to the center of this beautiful island, where you can swim in one of the best beaches in Mexico: Playa Norte; you'll also have time to go shopping. Finally, we will sail back to Cancun on our catamaran, it's time for the latest drinks and photos!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.