Full-day Salinas Grandes, San Antonio and Purmamarca from Salta
On this full-day tour you will discover one of the most breathtaking landscapes that Salta and Jujuy offers.The most important point is the visit to the Salinas Grandes and finally the visit to the Seven Colors Hill Purmamarca town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Salinas Grandes
- Entry/Admission - Cuesta de Lipan
- Entry/Admission - The Hill of Seven Colors
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio de los Cobres
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quebrada Del Toro (The Toro Gorge), from Campo Quijano to Puerta Tastil Argentina
Quebrada del Toro, Accompanied by Viaducts and Bridges through which the TRAIN TO THE CLOUDS travels on Route 51
Cardones dominate the landscape here. As we move along the path, the landscape becomes more arid contrasting with the green groves of hamlets on the banks of the rivers.
Stop At: RN40, San Antonio de los Cobres, Salta, Argentina
The circuit continues until you arrive in San Antonio de los Cobres, near lunch time. Here we will have free time for lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas Grandes, 4600 Argentina
After lunch, we will continue our tour of National Route No. 40 or No. 38 (This section of the route is done on unpaved roads that are in very bad conditions. It takes about 2 hours to make this 90km stretch) crossing the provincial limit between SALTA and JUJUY, until you reach the majestic "SALINAS GRANDES". Here we will visit the salt flat and passengers will have access to the "Piletones" from which the salt is extracted, which will then be processed for human consumption.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cuesta de Lipan, RN52, Purmamarca Argentina
Having visited the "BIG SALINAS" we will do 25km along Route No. 52, descending about 2000 ms. by the "Cuesta del Lipan" whose highest point is at 4170 m.a.s.l. to get to the beautiful town of PURMAMARCA
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Hill of Seven Colors, Purmamarca Argentina
We will make a small technical stop for passengers to use the bathrooms and rest for a while after a long journey by car.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Normally the Schedule of Search of the Passengers for their Hotels or Accommodations in the Group Services is between 7:00 and 7:45 am.We Do Pickup from others Hoteles, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio" (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE AN ACCOMMODATION THAT IS NOT A HOTEL OR HOSTAL, IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE PASSENGERS INDICATE TO US THE FULL INFORMATION OF THEIR ACCOMMODATION (STREET NAME AND ADDRESS NUMBER). We Do Pickup from thes pleaces, but they must be at 20 Block from the Main Square of the City of Salta "Plaza 9 de Julio". (Esquina Caseros & Bartolomé Mitre, Salta, Argentina)If the passengers are staying in an apartment building, it would be necessary that they indicate to us the number of the apartment in which they are going to stay.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If passengers stay in Hotels / Hostels / Accommodations Outside the Search Area, passengers must show up at our Offices (Calle Buenos Aires Nº 186) at 7:00 am on the day of the Excursion. In the Schedule between 7:00 and 7:15 am.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.