Full Day Schouten Island - East Coast Tasmania Fishing Charter
Under the expert guidance of our local skipper, you will explore some of the most fertile fishing grounds Tasmania's East Coast has to offer. Jump aboard our custom Tristar built 30ft aluminum catamaran “Seaducer III” and be provided with all the gear you require for an incredible fishing experience to Schouten Island. Let our skipper prepare and package your fish for transport, or help you catch and release. Whether you are a novice or an expert our skipper will go above and beyond to provide you with an unforgettable day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All fishing equipment is included
What's excluded :
Heading to the magnificent Schouten Island will provide a uniquely special experience not to be
forgotten. Our skilled skipper has been working on Tasmania’s East Coast for the last 30 years and can provide local knowledge of the area and its hidden locations. Experience crystal clear bays for lunch and towering sea cliffs while trawling for seasonal tuna, deep dropping for reef fish, stalking the monster calamari, or even spotting a migrating whale. This experience will definitely leave quite an impression!
Departure Point :Jetty Road, Jetty Rd, Swansea TAS 7190, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.