Full-Day Scooter Rental
• Full-Day Scooter Rental - $120 per scooter, plus $9 security fee
• Boise is best on two wheels. It's an unforgettable adventure!
• A great way to spend seeing the whole city
• Get a full-day and return your scooter by the end of the day!
What to Bring
• Each rider must bring a valid driver's license
• Eye protection, such as sunglasses
• Remember to wear closed-toe shoes
• Helmets FREE with rental
• Free instruction for new riders. We'll make sure you are comfortable and feel safe on your scooter before heading out!
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Rental of scooter
- Basic scooter riding instructions
- Helmet is free with rental (regular helmet). Comm helmet available for $8 per person.
- Transportation to our location available! Contact us for Uber details.
- Security fee of $9 is included in the price
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Perfect for a full day of exploring Boise! Explore the City of Trees on two wheels. We'll point you to the best parts of town so you get a real Boise experience! Visit downtown, historic neighborhoods, and other iconic city landmarks. Here's just a sampling:
Boise Train Depot: panoramic views of the city, historic building, koi ponds, rose gardens
Famous BSU Campus: Boise State Hall of Fame and Albertson’s Stadium: Boise’s Famous Blue Turf football field, Bronco Hall of Fame, open to the public
Idaho State Capitol Building: historic site, open to the public, gift shop
Freak Alley Outdoor Art Gallery: outdoor art gallery including mosaics, graffiti, and more
The Grove Plaza: shops, restaurants, public event center
Ann Frank Memorial: educational monument and park, scenic location, historic footbridge, city library
BoDo (Boise Downtown District): shopping, dining, entertainment
The Basque Block, Museum, Cultural Center
JUMP: creative center and community gathering
Old Idaho State Penitentiary: historic monuments, museum, botanical gardens, gift shop
Roosevelt Market: ice cream, deli menu, historic building
MK Nature Center: nature reserve showcasing wildlife native to the Boise River, open to the public
Favorite Parks: Ann Morrison Park, Kristen Armstrong Municipal Park, Julia Davis Park
Camel’s Back Park: public park, hiking trails, panoramic views of the city, historic neighborhood
Historic Streets: Warm Springs Boulevard, Harrison Boulevard, Bown Crossing
Hyde Park: shopping and dining, historic neighborhood
Farmers Markets: Explore our two Farmers Markets Saturday mornings
• Downtown Boise on 8th Street
• Downtown Boise on 10th and Grove Streets
Departure Point :Veronica Scooter Rental
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Must present valid driver's license at time of rental
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.