Full Day Self-Guided Bike Tour of Lake Tahoe
We offer personalized customer service. Our team of experts will ensure you are fitted to the right equipment for your needs. We offer detailed route guidance and maps and are here to show you the best bike routes. All equipment is sanitized before your rental, and our team will assist you in a safety demonstration before you depart. We also have en-route assistance for those who need help along the way.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Map & Map Holder
- Handlebar Bag
- Rear Bike Rack
- up to 24-hour rental duration
What's excluded :
- Bike Big Blue and hug a tree, live the Tahoe way! Enjoy a Self-Guided Tour through the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. Start your day off at our Sport Shop, where a member of our team will personally fit you to the bike that suits you best! After a brief safety and usage tutorial we will take off to Bike Big Blue! Our recommended ride starts at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort sports shop. Ride the Lakeshore car-free bike path out to the all-new East Shore Bike Trail, newly renovated in 2019! After the two bike paths intersect at Nevada State Route 28 (Tahoe Blvd), riders can safely journey southwest for 2.5 miles out towards Sand Harbor State Park, taking in all the majestic views Lake Tahoe has to offer. You have the option to stop and lounge at Memorial beach, Hidden beach, or Sand Harbor. Many vistas dot the shoreline for ample resting and photo opportunities. Park the bikes (locks included) and check out Hidden and Memorial Beaches- two Tahoe gems! Turn around near Sand Harbor and double back. If you’d like you can take a stop at the Tunnel Creek Café, where you can grab refreshments and food! Enjoy the mile downhill coast back to the hotel. Riders can also journey north on lakeshore blvd to ride past the beautiful homes that line Billionaires row. You can take the Lakeshore blvd bike path for 3 miles along the lakefront, and then if you’d like journey onto the bike lane for another two miles to ride all the way to Kings Beach in California.
Departure Point :Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa And Casino, 111 Country Club Dr, Incline Village, NV 89451, USA
Departure Time :5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We are regularly sanitizing all touch points, including our payment system, pens, and clip boards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.