Full-Day Self-Guided Paris Tour from London by Eurostar with Seine River Cruise
Discover Paris at your leisure with a self-guided, 14-hour day trip that covers the city's most beloved landmarks. A guide will be on board of the train to give you any assistance or tips for your day in Paris.Train tickets and public transportation information helps to ensure you get the most of this visually striking journey. The trip also includes a ticket for 1-hour sightseeing cruise by Bateaux Parisien.
per adult from
14 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Self-guided tour of Paris
- Round-trip transportation between Paris and London via train with reserved seating
- Services of a guide on board the train
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Welcome travel pack with map of Paris & public transport information
- Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Cruise past the Notre-Dame
Stop At: Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris France
Shopping Voucher to spend at the store
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Do a cruise along the Seine River
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger travel complimentary.
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and a visa, if required.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
- Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM
- Your train arrives back in London at 8:39 PM, departing Paris at 7:13 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.