Full-Day Shanghai City Highlights Private Layover Tour
Visit highlights of Shanghai including the Yu Garden, Yuyuan market, the bund and Shanghai World Financial Center with this private layover day tour from Shanghai Pudong airport(PVG)
You will be picked up and dropped off from your Shanghai Pudong airport(PVG).
per adult from
What's included :
- The entrance ticket
- The private car & private guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai World Financial Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Pudong, China
Our guide will pick you up at the Shanghai Pudong airport around 08:00--11:30am in the morning. You will be escorted to the well-known Yu Garden in around 60 minutes ride.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Afterwards, you will continue to visit the Yu Garden. Located in the old town, Yuyuan Garden is the most famous ancient site in this city for its ingenious layout and delicate architecture. The treasure of the garden, Yu Ling Long (an exquisite jade stone), an artificial hill, is considered as one of the three most well-known peaks in Southern China.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
The Yuyuan Bazaar, also known as Yuyuan Market, is outside the Yu Garden, in the heart of Old Shanghai City, and close to the Old City God Temple. There are many traditional Chinese buildings, which nowadays are used as commercial stores to sell local products, snacks, jewelry, souvenirs, antiques and so on.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
In the afternoon, we will continue this brilliant Shanghai one day tour to the Bund, where one can capture the essence of both old and modern Shanghai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai World Financial Center, Building 1, No.100 Century Ave, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
Next, go to the Shanghai World Financial Center and go up to the 100th floor for the panoramic views of the city. It is the world's 8th tallest building, and the 4th tallest structure in Mainland China. The 100th floor has a viewing gallery that is 55 meters long. It is the second highest observation deck in China. It is higher than the viewing platforms on the Canadian TV Tower (447 meters) and the Dubai Tower (440 meters).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pudong International Airport, Pudong International Airport, Shanghai
At the end, your guide will escort you back to pudong airport again with a comfortable transfer. Your memorable day trip ends here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Shanghai Pudong or Hongqiao airportAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200237
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.