Full-Day Sharm-El-Sheikh Tour of St Catherine’s Monastery and Dahab City
Explore the historic St. Catherine’s Monastery with the pristine collection of manuscripts and icons. Enjoy the morning charm of the monastery before enjoying a delicious lunch and some sightseeing at the coastal small town of Dahab.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels at Sharm-El-Sheikh
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tipping (not mandatory
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacha Sharm el Sheikh, Malek El Bahrein Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 46619 Egypt
Trip descriptionSt. Catherine’s Monastery and Dahab City
Following an early morning pick up from your hotel at Sharm-El-Sheikh area, your guide will take you to the St. Catherine’s Monastery. Marvel at the orthodox Christian monastery and be amazed at the pristine chapels and impressive artworks and architecture. As it’s the oldest monastery in the world, St. Catherine’s is home to many ancient manuscripts and icons, some of which you will be able to marvel at.
After the monastery visit, you will be taken to Dahab, which sits on the shores of the Red Sea. It’s sometimes known as ‘The Flower Power City’. Enjoy some time there for shopping and sightseeing and later savor a delicious lunch.
Afterwards, you’ll transfer back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.