Full Day Shopping in Zona Libre Colon - Panamá
We will get to know some of the most attractive points of Panama City - Free Tax Zone (Zona Libre de Colon) , where we can get the best prices for various items.
Where we can get several products or desired items without tax costs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Zona Libre - Hotel
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
It is a free zone that is located on the Caribbean coast of Panama in the province of Colón, within the city of Colón, is the largest free zone in the American continent and the second in the world, as well as the first centre for collecting import, storage, assembly, packaging and forwarding services and centres for products from all parts of the world, in particular electronics, pharmaceuticals, liquors, tobacco, home and office furniture, textiles, footwear, jewelry and toys. The world famous and second largest free zone in the world. A single citadel for traders, investors and interested in knowing this interesting place where you can get all the products, coming from any part of the globe, making it the ideal place for shopping, and counting on the advantage that all commercial transactions are extensive taxes, so the prices are attractive. Experience this unforgettable experience, and enjoy a day of shopping and a lot of joy.
• Zona Libre De Colon, Calle C & Calle 16, Colon Panama
Departure Point :Panama City, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the any hotel in Panama City
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.