Full-day shopping tour across Busan by private van
Discover Busan, the second largest city of Korea, as a shopping hub at your own pace and avoid the hassle of organized group tour. Benefit from hassle-free private transportation that will take you to the must-go and see (then probably buy) shopping centers in Busan. Starting from Hilton Busan Hotel, the newest hotel in Busan with wide-open ocean views, you'll go to Dongbusan Lotte Premium Outlet. Next destination is Shinsegae Centum City, the biggest department store complex in the world where you have a chance to go to Korean brands, luxury stores and duty-free shops. Lastly, you'll be heading to Gwangbok-dong and Nampo-dong area where you can find street foods, tons of small stores and cosmetic shops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (information required)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hilton Busan, 268-32 Gijanghaean-ro, Gijang-eup, Gijang, Busan, South Korea
- Opened in 2017 summer, its stunning coastal line and unimpeded ocean view from the beachfront hotel property offer ultimate relaxation to visitors.
- The hotel deserves a visit for its spacious lobby lounge and library.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 롯데프리미엄아울렛 동부산점, 147 Gijanghaean-ro, Gijang-eup, Gijang, Busan, South Korea
- The mall houses a total of 550 brand stores, cinema, sports store, cosmetics, Lego shop, pottery and crafts stores.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shinsegae Dept. Store Centum City, 1495 U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan South Korea
- It is registered in Guinness World Record as the largest shopping complex in the world.
- It has a countless number of stores and restaurants, Korean style Spa (Jjimjilbang) and ice rink.
- Lunch : Your driver will give you custom lunch recommendations on-site, based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gwangbokro Culture and Fashion street, Gwangbok-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Busan South Korea
- Gwangbokro fashion street is full of the shops that you can purchase brand clothes and Korean local brand cosmetics known for good quality and affordable price.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the desired pickup/drop-off spot(airport, station, accommodation, etc.)Anywhere in Busan is fine!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.