Full-Day Shopping Tour in Busan
Get ready for a full-day shopping itinerary with a English speaking driver who knows Busan shopping hot spots. Customers will be accompanied to three main shopping places (Nampodong, Shinsegae Centum, and Lotte Premier Outlet). The driver will drop you off and pick you up at appointed time and will not follow you around while shopping. This tour needs a minimum of three people in order to run and will be cancelled if this requirement isn't met.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour begins with hotel pickup at 9am, when you'll board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for the following three shopping hotspots.
Nampodong is a central commercial and shopping area in Busan, South Korea. Nampo-dong is in Jung District ("Central District") in the southern center of the city, bordering the city river on the north side. Served by two bridges connecting Yeongdo District to the south, Nampo-dong is also accessible by Nampo Station subway. The area mainly consists of a long north-to-south street with a large walking area with shops, cafes, restaurants, and statues or other seasonal or permanent exhibits. Side streets also have numerous camera shops, and heading south the streets turn into Kangtong Market.
Centum City is a super large-scale shopping space that also offers leisure and cultural facilities including a spa, a skating rink and a multiplex theater. Shinsegae in Centum City is the world's largest department store, surpassing Macy's flagship Herald Square in New York City in 2009.
Lotte Mall, Dongbusan branch is a shopping complex featuring a premium outlet, a shopping mall, a Lotte Mart, and Lotte Cinema combined. Lotte Mall Greece Santorini theme, which has differentiated itself being not simply a vast area of a building, but offering an exotic shopping experience in a lighthouse with a gazebo, fountain square, Hera Rose Garden, and roof top garden. In addition, there is a variety of leisure and international fashion brands, sports stores, cosmetics shops, as well as new designer shops and entertainment services for children, such as play time and Lego shop.
The tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Your Busan Hotel
Departure Time :9 am to 9:30 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per tour is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except ages 3 and under are free of charge
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen is recommended
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.