Full day shore excursion to Florence and Pisa from Livorno with tasting
Discover Florence and Pisa, two of the most famous cities in Tuscany, when your cruise arrives at the port of Livorno and enjoy our special shore excursion in the company of an expert tour leader! Let yourself fall in love with one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Florence! Stroll through its alleys full of history and enjoy its charming monuments. When we arrive in town, we will go to the San Lorenzo Market where you will find the best typical products of the region and where you can taste delicious and typical cookies called Cantucci. Discover the most beautiful squares such as Piazza Repubblica. Discover Piazza della Signoria and take pictures on the emblematic Ponte Vecchio, without a doubt one of the most precious symbols of the city!
After our magical stop in Florence, we will go to Pisa, where you can explore Piazza dei Miracoli, which we will access through the Santa Maria gate, one of the entrances of the old wall that used to surround the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up at the shuttle bus arrival point
- Comfortable journey by GT coach with air conditioning
- Expert tour leader
- Tasting of local products
- Possibility to buy local products
- Free time in Florence
- Free time in Pisa
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Churches or Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico, 50123, Florence Italy
Get ready to live a day surrounded by art and beautiful Renaissance landscapes! Let yourself fall in love with one of the most beautiful and artistic cities in the world, Florence! Stroll through its alleys full of history and enjoy its charming monuments
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
One of the most elegant squares in Florence, full of bar and elegant cafes
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
An authentic open air museum, where the majestic Palazzo Vecchio stands as well as the Loggia dei Lanzi, housing incredible statues among which Cellini's Perseus
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
The oldest bridge of Florence, ad even the most picturesque! Discover with your guide how this mavellous building was spared from the bombings during the World War II
Pass By: Piazza San Giovanni, 50123, Florence Italy
Also known as Duomo Square, this is the heart of Florence itself, housing the marvellous Cathedral with the unmistakable Brunelleschi's Dome, the Giotto's Bell Tower and the Baptistery.
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The most beautiful square of Pisa, housing the world celebrated Leaning Tower, the magnificent Cathedral and the Baptistery
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Claudio Cogorano, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Florence and Pisa are both UNESCO world heritage sites, where tour buses must, by law, park in designated areas which means that people have to walk from the designated bus parking to the sites that are visited.
- Most travelers can participate
- If your ship arrives later than 9 am, please contact us to see if there's a solution for you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.