Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is a desert city and instantly invokes number of images in the mind of travellers. heart of the Thar Desert, to the citadel of Jaisalmer. It is a marvel of beautiful culture and harsh climatic conditions, together amounting to a memorable experience.The word itself provokes an image of deserted land with camel swiftly moving on the golden sands. The city is almost enticing and for domestic travellers as it is to foreign tourists. Standing in pride with its colossal forts, palaces and havelis, Jaisalmer showcases the artistic sense of the Rajput kings.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Transportation by a/c car
- All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Camel ride
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Camel Safari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Head to the top of Trikuta Hill to visit the Jaisalmer Fort. Jaisalmer Fort is one of the largest forts in the world. It is situated in Jaisalmer city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was built in 1156 AD by the Bhati Rajput ruler Rawal Jaisal, from where it derives it name. The fort stands proudly amidst the golden stretches of the great Thar Desert, on Trikuta Hill, and has been the scene of many battles. Its massive yellow sandstone walls are a tawny lion color during the day, fading to honey-gold as the sun sets, thereby camouflaging the fort in the yellow desert. For this reason, it is also known as the "Golden Fort".
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jaisalmer Camel Safari, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Later you'll admire the sand dunes and enjoy a camel ride till sunset. The Rajasthani backdrop, the sunset and the camel ride make the entire outing an unforgettable experience
You'll then be transferred back to your hotel in Jaisalmer .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From any hotel of Jaisalmer
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 05 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.