Full-Day Small-Group Abu Dhabi Louvre and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai
This tour lets you experience two different aspects of Abu Dhabi - cultural and spiritual. The first aspect is showcased by Louvre, the biggest Art Museum in the Arab world. And for the second aspect there is no best example than the holy Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque. Discover a new meaning for legacy and holiness,
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or selected location
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional English speaking licensed tour guide/driver
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
- Louvre Museum visit
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
- Cold mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- If COVID test is required to Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish at 14$.
- Guiding inside the Louvre Museum
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Your tour will begin with a prompt pickup from the hotel / select location at Dubai. Firstly, we will head to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This massive Mosque is best known for its exceptional design and construction. Housing 82 domes and 4 big minarets, the Mosque can hold tens-of-thousands of devotees in its open prayer area. Inside its hall, you can see world’s largest hand-knotted carpet, one huge chandelier studded with gemstones, and interiors decorated with gold, diamonds and other costly stones... not to mention the world’s biggest floral design! This Mosque is surrounded by reflective water pool that adds-up its beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After completing Mosque visit, you will be taken by our driver to the next attraction - Louvre Museum - newest sensation in Abu Dhabi attractions and is only the one of its kind, outside France. Enter the Museum with the provided tickets, and upon entering, watch in wonder how those sun rays penetrate through the unique geometric patterns on the silvery dome... making a visual feast! In the Museum’s gallery, you can see innumerable artifacts and artworks ranging from prehistoric ages to the current century. Most of these exhibits have solid connections with UAE’s heritage and culture. To facilitate your understanding, all items are exhibited in chronological order - prehistoric era, origin of Islam, classical era and the modern period.
After completing your visit, our driver will take you back to the hotel / select location in Dubai, as scheduled.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long, loose clothing with their arms and legs fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided if needed which must be returned back. Men are prohibited from showing above their knees, and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. This tour will not provide any clothing for men
- There No Lunch stop, but within the visit duration of the museum you can use the museum coffee shops to get snacks & sandwiches (not be available during the month of Ramadan 23 April to 23 May 2020) or to carry some snacks.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please carry some snacks with you since lunch is not included or you can use the cafeteria of the Louvre
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Infant seats available
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- If COVID test is required to access Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish it with 14$.
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM - 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.