Full Day Small Group Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb
Enjoy the day exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia's best know UNESCO World Heritage site! Experience the beauty of 16 pristine lakes and dozens of waterfalls cascading next to you while you walk, hike or take the enjoyable boat ride on Kozjak lake. Your expert guide will take your group of, at most, 8 people to some of the best views this park has to offer. This tour includes pick up and drop off for your accommodation in Zagreb in an air-conditioned van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Entry/Admission - Kozjak Lake
What's excluded :
- Meet your driver-guide in front of your accommodation and get on board the air-conditioned van. Once we leave the city it takes 2 hours to get to the lakes, but the first stop of the day is the village of Rastoke, often called small Plitvice. Enjoy the coffee break with your expert guide who will be providing you with brief instructions regarding your tour in the park. Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park, where you’ll stretch your legs on a guided, 5-mile/8km hike that explores some of the Plitvice's 16 lakes, which are linked by picture-perfect waterfalls. You’ll see the lower and upper lakes on foot, then board a sightseeing train for a different perspective on the landscape. At the end of your day in Plitvice Lakes National Park, begin the return trip to Zagreb, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
Departure Point :Pick up/drop off at your accommodation in Zagreb
Departure Time :8 - 9 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Athletic wear recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.