Full-Day Small-Group Sailing Cruise in Thasos
Our agency offers personalised sailing cruises.
Our key goals are to provide guests a unique opportunity to experience the island, its history, and its secluded beaches while enjoy authentic Greek cuisine with locally sourced ingredients.
In essence, we aim to provide a memorable day at sea whilst experiencing friendly Greek hospitality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Orange juice
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine / Beer
What's excluded :
- Sail towards the SE coast for a first stop in Notos beach for swimming and breakfast. We will pass by the remote island of Panagia, a protected eco-system under the EU’s NATURA 2000 policy. You will see seagulls and cormorants. Possible to see even dolphins. Then set sail all way up the eastern coast of the island.The beautiful coastline and breathtaking views form a relaxing and unforgettable cruise.
Sail by Giola, a natural shaped pool formation among the rocks. Next stop the Archagelos Monastery and its secluded beach, which was once the monastery’s old port. Free time to enjoy the location's turquoise waters.
Then anchor in Aliki where Phoenicians used to quarry and load Thassian marble on their ships millennia ago. Swim in crystal clear water next to the sunken quarry where seawater is mixed with fresh water. Lunch break. On the way back stop for dessert and swimming in Saint Anna bay a fully secluded location.
In case of harsh weather conditions we follow the SW route with stops for lunch in Maries beach and a stop for afternoon swimming in St.Nicholas, a beach of serenity and calmness with turquoise waters, hidden even from the modern maps themselves.
Departure Point :Aeolus Yachting, Limenaria 640 02, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Feel free to inform us relatively your hotel location to arrange a pick up!Pick up is upon request with an extra charge!
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Yacht is disinfected daily using alcohol cleansing wipes. Ventilated 24/7! During cruise door/cabinet handles, galley surfaces are regularly cleaned In case of an incident the hospital will be informed, asap disembarkation in order to be treated by trained health professionals the soonest possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.