Full-Day Small-Group South Coast and Eyjafjallajokull Tour from Reykjavik
This 10-hour Superjeep tour takes you from Reykjavik to explore various parts of south Iceland. See diverse landscape of lush farmland, glaciers, dramatic sandy coastline and striking waterfalls. High bird cliffs will satisfy you if you're a birdwatcher. If you're a history buff, enjoy old fishing villages along the coast.
The main 4X4 Superjeeps/vehicles operated by Team Superjeep are Land Rover Defenders. All modified with big 40-inch wheels ready for the mighty challenge tours offer every day, all year round! The jeeps are equipped with extra fold down step for easy accessibility, luxurious leather seats, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, GPS, first-aid kit, trackwell and other sorts of security equipment.
You and your small group (2 to 6 people per vehicle with a maximum of 15 per booking) will partner with experienced driving guides who know how to run the big cars in the wilderness and highways of Iceland.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Volcano Eyjafjallajokull, Selfoss Iceland
The day tour will take you to some of the areas which were the most affected by the 2010 eruption
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
The beautiful Seljalandsfoss behind which a path allows you to walk
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Skógafoss Waterfall, Gönguleið um Fimmvörðuháls, Iceland
The mighty Skógafoss waterfall
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Black Sand Beach, Vikurbraut, Vik 870 Iceland
walk and drive on black sand beaches pounded by the Atlantic surf
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Reynisfjara Beach, Route 215, Vik Iceland
Reynisfjara is a world-famous black-sand beach found on the South Coast of Iceland, just beside the small fishing village of Vík í Mýrdal. With its enormous basalt stacks and bird cliffs that surround the quaint coastal village of Vík.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from your hotel in the capital area begins at 8:30. Please advise on the hotel you wish to be picked-up
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Maximum is 15 people per booking (6 people per vehicle)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.