Full-Day Small-Group Tour of Mandalay
This tour will bring the hidden charms of Mandalay to you from the beautiful paddy fields, to magnificent and peaceful riverside villages. We will stop at Nan Daw Kyun – The Island of Royal Palace located on the bank of the Irrawaddy river to contemplate its stunning beauty. You also have chance to visit Mingun and enjoy the slow boat trip up the River, offering a peaceful glimpse of everyday life in the Burmese countryside. Burma Motorbike Tours will bring you the one and only experiences that will stay forever in your memory.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Mineral water, soft drink, coffee or tea served in the lunch
- Lunch with local food
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Gasoline, petrol
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
- Note: surcharge US$20/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Burma Motorbike Tours
What's excluded :
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- All other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burma Motorbike Tours, Mandalay Myanmar
8:00am: You will be transferred to the starting point – our motorcycle store. Then, the tour begins with a scenic ride through the countryside of Mandalay. We will stop to visit some peaceful villages along the way, get a glimpse of the local life and talk to the natives. Especially, we also pay a visit to “The Island of Royal Palace” – Nan Daw Kyun which is considered as the most beautiful villages on the bank of Irrawaddy river. Take a break at a local factory.
Mingun is our next stop. To get there, our bikes will be loaded in a local sampan. Upon arrival, we move to visit Mingun Paya, Mingun Bell and Myatheindan Pagoda.
After that, heading off to Sagaing. On the way, visit Koe Taung village where is known for making delicious Burmese rice noodles and rice noodle salad. The trip in Sagaing Hill includes a visit to Uminthonze and Sunooponnyashin Pagoda. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, take part in the charity work at Aung Myae Oo Monastic Education Center before riding to Amarapura to contemplate the magnificent sunset at U Bein Bridge.
Return to Mandalay in the late afternoon (around 16:30 - 17.00).
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up travelers at hotel or meeting point in MandalayAirports
- Annisaton Airport, Mandalay Myanmar
- Mandalay International Airport, Tada-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TRIP NOTES:
- While you don't have to be an athlete to join us on this adventure, we would not recommend this tour to those who cannot, for instance, climb a flight of stairs without puffing and blowing. Please consult your doctor if you have any existing medical condition before booking.
- We provide helmets, gloves, knee and elbow guards which are of high quality brands in many different sizes. Please be noted that we do not offer jackets, boots and trousers due to hygienic reasons. Good trekking or sport shoes and jeans should be enough.
- All Inclusive
- Since almost everything is included in your tour package (motorcycle rental, fuel cost, tour guide, lunch, soft drinks and more), so you can free your mind to keep riding and enjoy your time of experience.
- WHY CHOOSE US
- Best Price & All Inclusive
- We guarantee you will get the best experience with good value for money when taking our Myanmar Motorbike Tours. There is no such thing like hidden cost or surprising fee. All tours we offered are fully inclusive and you will never have to worry about any upgrades without your notice.
- Our Motorcycles
- We only use high quality motorcycles of the famous brands like Kawasaki, Honda with latest models of 2018. Our motorcycles are always in excellent conditions and well maintained by experienced mechanics.
- Small Group, Better Care
- For every departure, our tour always limits the number of riders to 10 people in maximum to make sure you will have the better care as well as safer and friendlier adventure.
- Experience in Safety
- We promise to bring an exploration of a lifetime together with safety to each and every customer. Our motorcycle tours are supported by experienced road captains, tour guides. They are all perfectly fluent in English, and expertise in local knowledge of Myanmar's remote areas. All team members are certified first aiders with safety as top priority.
- Our Experience
- Our operations management has more than 10 year experiences on motorcycle riding in Myanmar. We are proud to provide successfully trips for thousands riders around the world. Surely you will be one of our next happy customers.
- Give Back to Society
- There are many ways to give back to local community and when you ride with us, you will directly give your hand on support locals through lots of charitable programs that Burma Motorbike Tours does.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.