Full-Day Small-Group White Cliffs of Sussex Tour from London
Enjoy this full day, small group, luxury minibus/train tour of The South Downs National Park and The Seven Sisters. You will meet your guide in London at London Bridge Station at 08:45 and take the 65 minute train to Brighton, here you will join a luxury minbus where you'll be driven through the majestic Sussex countryside. Our tour will take in the highlights of the South Downs National PArk and the Seven Sisters Cliffs, stoping in 7 different places to make the most of your day.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devil's Dyke National Trust, Devil's Dyke Road, Brighton BN6 9DY England
Enjoy the views from the top of the South Downs and learn about the legend of Devils Dyke.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Middle Farm, Firle, Lewes BN8 6LJ England
This beautiful and rustic farm is a traditional Sussex farm and has been in the same family for many hundreds of years.
We will make a lunch stop here and dont forget your card from the driver to get a free coffee or tea from the tea rooms.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Beachy Head Countryside Centre Beachy Head Road Beachy Head Road, Eastbourne BN20 7YA England
Enjoy the views from the highest chalk cliff in England.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seven Sisters Country Park, Exceat, Seaford BN25 4AD England
We will walk around Seaford Head to enjoy the best views of the wonderful, Seven Sisters .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :London Bridge, Station Approach Rd, London SE1 9SP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- On our vehicle we will only use the window seats meaning the maximum number of people on each tour will be a maximum of 10. We spend quite a bit of time outdoors connecting with nature, in these places it will be easy to social distance and face mask adherence will not be enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.