Full-Day São Paulo City Tour
Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Brazil. Tour through the modern streets of Sao Paulo and wonder at the buildings and skyscrapers as well as the many iconic places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Liberdade
- Entry/Admission - Catedral da Se de Sao Paulo
- Entry/Admission - Vale do Anhangabau
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberdade, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Explore the beautiful Sao Paulo in this tour through the city, covering the main historical highlights, starting in the morning with Liberdade Japantown, a neighborhood where oriental community settled since the early 20th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral da Se de Sao Paulo, Praca da Se s/n, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01001-000 Brazil
Then, you will stop in the Sé Cathedral, the city cathedral in magnificent New Gothic style recently renovated. Then, a visit to the Patio do Colegio, the city foundation site where the Jesuits mission school was constructed in 1554 by Priest José de Anchieta, followed by a coffee or beer stop to refresh at famous Gerondino Café and the Mercado Municipal with its neoclassical style, tastefully outfitted and boasting a collection of beautiful stained glass windows, the Municipal Market is nowadays a benchmark nationwide for its diversity of aromas, colors and flavors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vale do Anhangabau, Rua Libero Badaro - Parque Anhangabau, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
. As the day goes on, you will continue the tour heading to The Tea Viaduct over the Anhangabaú valley, where the Opera House is located in the New District, a landmark for new classic architecture. Stop for lunch included and continue with the Pacaembú Stadium, the oldest football stadium In Brazil. Followed by Ibirapuera Park, the largest City Park and the Paulista Avenue, Latin American largest financial center.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.At least 2 people are required for the private tour and regular tour to take place.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.