Full Day SoCoHo Jeep Safari-Historic Sites, Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will accompany you on your exciting trip in our Safari Jeep where we will visit some of Antigua’s historical sites. We will then kayak through our mangrove lagoon to our private beach then on a short boat ride to Cades Reef where you will experience some of the best snorkeling in Antigua. The tour ends with a sumptuous Caribbean lunch on the beach. This tour promises to be truly unforgettable!!
Walk with: Comfortable clothes & footwear, sunscreen, towel, insect repellent, and swimwear.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Betty's Hope
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Betty's Hope, Pares Village, St. John's Antigua
On the Caribbean island of Antigua, Betty’s Hope is a former sugar plantation established by Sir Christopher Codrington in the 1600s. Now a museum and historic landmark, the site is dedicated to the memory and lives of the slaves who endured inhumane hardships on the island. The site of the former plantation is scattered with ruins from the 1600s, including a stillhouse, distillery, estate house, and two large stone windmills. A small on-site museum displays maps, artifacts, and a diorama that provide context about how sugar was processed, as well as the conditions under which the plantation’s slaves lived and worked. The landmark’s wide-open space with views of the ocean creates an atmosphere for solemn contemplation about Antigua’s history. While the site is accessible via car, all-terrain vehicles are recommended, as some roads leading to the plantation are not paved. Jeep and 4x4 tours ensure you visit without the hassle of driving or navigating.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devil's Bridge National Park, Antigua and Barbuda
Devil’s Bridge, located outside the village of Willikies, offers a stunning glimpse into Antigua’s natural formation. Composed of limestone rock, the rugged terrain of Devil’s Bridge is the result of millions of years of ancient reef formation. For hundreds of thousands of years, the Atlantic’s waves have crashed into the east coast of Antigua creating a natural arch, or bridge. Numerous geysers and blowholes surround the arch as waves continually break against the coastal rocks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, ATG Saint John Antigua
Named after a famous West Indies cricket team captain, the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium is a massive open-aired arena dedicated to the popular sport of cricket. Easily recognizable thanks to its distinctive blue shades, the stadium was built in 2007 in honor of the International Cricket Council World Cup. Numerous matches were held here and around the island during the event, and the 10,000-seat stadium was temporarily expanded to hold 20,000 people specifically for it. The Sir Vivian Richards Stadium is a modern structure and continues to host Caribbean Premier League cricket matches every year. There is a northern stand and a south stand, a practice pitch, a training facility and a media center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :South Coast Horizon, Cades Bay, St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
ALL HOTELS IN ANTIGUA - Front DeskExotic Antigua - Cruise Ship Pier Jolly Harbor - Old Grand Princess CasinoPorts
- Redcliffe Quay
- Heritage Quay
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.