Full-Day South Coast Tour with Glacier Hike from Reykjavik
Join us on an adventurous full-day tour to the South Coast of Iceland. This tour is perfect for those who want to avoid big crowds. The maximum group size is 10.
Together we visit beautiful waterfalls, the famous black sand beach Reynisfjara and explore the magnificent glacier Sólheimajökull on our glacier hike.
We head to the south and our first stop will already leave you speechless. Together we explore Sólheimajökull on a guided glacier hike. The outlet glacier is flowing down from the stunning Myrdálsjökull Glacier. The icecap of the glacier covers the crater of Katla, one of the most powerful volcanos in Iceland.
Explore the beautiful black sand beach called Reynisfjara and hear all about the troll stories.
Look for the treasure chest that is hidden behind Skógarfoss waterfall and walk on the path that leads you behind Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All safety equipment for the glacier hike is included in the tour
- Entry/Admission - Solheimajokull Glacier
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will have a lunch stop on the tour, but food and drinks are not included in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
We will have a 1,5h glacier walk
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Reynisfjara Beach, Route 215, Vik Iceland
The most famous black sand beach in Iceland, with basalt columns and powerful waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
One of Iceland’s biggest and most beautiful waterfalls with an astounding width of 25 meters and a drop of 60 meters
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hvolsvollur 861 Iceland
One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Iceland. You will have the option to walk behind the torrents of the fall.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gljufrabui Waterfalls, Pjoovegur Hamragarðar farm along the road, east of Markarfljót., Skogar 861 Iceland
Find the hidden waterfall next to Seljalandfoss
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from the great Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik area, usage of bus stops is required. Please see https://busstop.isPlease contact us 24 hours prior to your tour about your pick up location. Just be at the pickup location 30 minutes prior to departure. We will call your name :)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.