Full-Day Spartan Boot Camp In Argos with Lunch
The toughest Spartan Boot Camp in the oldest city in Ancient Greece - Argos. The 7,000 year old city that started Ancient Greece!
Infamous King Agamemnon's home city - the king who started the Trojan war with Achilles for Helen of Troy! He came from here!
Workout in the ancient ruins with unprecedented unrestricted access. The ampitheaters, the agora, the ancient Castle, just to name a few!
Completely guided from Athens to Argos and back - you don't have to organize anything, just enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Tours like no other or ever will be! Workout-Athens is the best Active tour operator. No one else even comes close.
Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
With us you join the halls of the greats, Hector Achilles Heracles and many others, living breathing and knowing Greece in the only way that counts-like the greats who stood for freedom democracy and honor.
Book Now And Don't Miss Out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Authentic Greek Feast
What's excluded :
ATTENTION: Workout Athens' Tours Are Still Operating As Normal! Book Now!
The Spartan Boot Camp in the city that started Ancient Greece. Argos-the 7,000 year old city.
Home of the infamous King Agamemnon-the king who started the Trojan war with Achilles-the greatest warrior ever! The king who started Ancient Greek History!
This Spartan Boot Camp isn't for the faint hearted-grueling exercises await. Those who complete them earn the honor of being tough as Spartans.
This city is teeming with ancient ruins-3 ampitheaters (Athens only has 2), the ancient Agora, and the King's Castle Ruins (Athens doesn't have a castle). And you'll be working out in each of them.
In this city, you don't read history out of a book, you're living it!
After your workout, you'll recover with a relaxing lunch in the best restaurant in Greece-the food is the most delicious in all of Greece, and it's all natural.
This boot camp is guided from Athens to Argos and back, so you don't have to worry about organizing anything! It's all taken care of for you.
An unforgettable experience in the city that started Ancient Greek Culture! And your chance to prove that you've got what it takes to be a true Spartan.
• Argos, Argos, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
• Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Departure Point :Panepistimiou 36, Athina 105 64, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not for those with injuries or health problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.