Full day Star Wars Tour
If you are fan of Skywalker and Mos Eisly, We invites you to discover the Star Wars Tour that you will enjoy without a doubt. It's a real adventure for fans of Star Wars the saga that has marked the history of science fiction cinema during the last decades. A pleasant journey that links in harmony the filming locations of the various episodes of this film and the stunning landscapes in the south of Tunisia. Sidi Bouhlel, otherwise known as the Juntland Wastes, this canyon was used in 9 shots in starwars movies.. The same canyon has been used to film The English Patient. The The gorge is significant in the movie, as this is the location that Luke is attacked by Tusken Raiders, and is then saved by Obi-Wan. Ong Jemel it is where the shot of Darth Maul flying over the cliffs in pursuit of Anakin and Qui-Gonn was filmed. And the famous scenery Tatooine of Star wars (Episode IV).
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chott El Jerid
- Entry/Admission - Sidi Bouhlel Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Decor Star Wars Tunisie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chott El Jerid, Entre Tozeur y Blidet, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
Chott El Jerid , the largest salt lake in Tunisia, with its huge superficy of 5000 km². Stop for photos to admire the beautiful landscape of the lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sidi Bouhlel Canyon, Route Touristique, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
Sidi Bouhlel, located between the salt lake and the Atlas Mountains, visit of the Canyon, where Episodes I & IV had been filmed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Decor Star Wars Tunisie, Au depart de Tozeur, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
The famous scenery Tatooine of Star wars (Episode IV).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Tozeur, in an other cities we can arrange.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.