Full Day Sydney Tour with Opera House and The Rocks Tour
Discover Sydney and its surroundings on a full-day tour that combines a morning visit to Manly with an afternoon tour of downtown Sydney and a drive out to see The Gap. Throughout the day you’ll get great photo ops of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach and other iconic sights. Have the choice to upgrade with a luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour. You'll see so many highlights of beautiful Sydney on this full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Course Lunch on board a Sydney Harbour Cruise (if option selected)
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about spectacular Sydney with your expert local guide
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Your local guide will bring you to the best lookouts and photo stops in the city
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Capture a different view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair at the far end of the Domain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Next visit one of Australia's most iconic buildings. See, feel and touch the magic that happens on a behind the scenes guided tour. Visit areas off limit to the general public.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Perouse, La Perouse, Randwick, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Travel east to the historical headland suburb of La Perouse and see the heritage-listed Bare Island. It’s where Captain Arthur Phillip’s First Fleet initially landed in 1788 before deciding on Sydney Cove. The area is named after a French explorer who missed the First Fleet by days.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
Discover Sydney's history on a guided walking tour of The Rocks district. European settlers chose to step ashore here in 1788, making The Rocks the birthplace of modern Sydney. This area has been transformed from a British colony of convicts, soldiers and sailors into a thriving 21st century entertainment precinct right by spectacular Sydney Harbour. Amble along on cobbled laneways with your guide, and marvel at iconic attractions – the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milsons Point, Milsons Point, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Get your camera ready to take some final snaps of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if you select the lunch cruise option)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.