Full Day Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi by Express Train
Depart from Delhi by express train and set out on a full-day tour of Agra's most famous monuments. Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites, and the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj). Learn about these impressive landmarks from your informative guide. Your tour includes train tickets, so you skip the lines at the station, and an air-conditioned private vehicle in Agra.
* Experience the fun and excitement of traveling on India's fastest train, the Gatimaan Express
* See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Agra—the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
* Visit the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah for photo ops along the Yumana River
* Great for those short on time—travel by express train from Delhi
* Travel around Agra in an air-conditioned private vehicle with a knowledgeable guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Delhi
- Standard train tickets (Chair car) both ways
- Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in the destination city (Agra)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Bottled water per Person
- Breakfast and Dinner ( served in Train)
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
As per train schedule our driver will pick you up from hotel by AC car within central Delhi and transfer you to Delhi train Station.
08:10 AM - Arrival in Agra
Your train Gatimaan Express departs from H. Nizamuddin, Delhi station arround 1 hour 40 min. Journey. Tea and Breakfast will be served in the train.
10:00 AM - Visit the Taj Mahal
Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. According to legend, Emperor Shahjehan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 21 long years to complete this masterpiece.
12:30 PM - Visit Agra Fort
Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
01:30 PM - Lunch at the Restaurant
Lunch break in hotel After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
02:30 PM - Visit I'timād-ud-Daulah
After Lunch, Visit I'timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj). Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Evening free to explore the Bazaar of Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts Or Free At Leisure. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there.
Transfer to Railway Station to Board Superfast Gatimaan Express Train To Delhi.
Arrive Delhi and Our driver will pick you up from New Delhi railway station and transfer to the Hotel.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Same Day Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train. The fastest train from Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi. An exciting day trip to the city of Taj Mahal.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.