Full-Day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour from Delhi
The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and two of India's top attractions for good reasons. See for yourself on 13-hour tour, guided tour at Agra, Hotel pickup and drop-off, private air-conditioned car and driver, bottled water and battery vehicle ride to and from Taj Mahal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle with experienced driver
- Bottled water
- Batter Van Ride
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Accommodations
- After pickup at your hotel in Delhi at 7 AM, relax in air-conditioned comfortable car for the 4-hour drive to Agra where an expert guide will meet you. Your Agra sightseeing will begin at the Taj Mahal, a massive gleaming mausoleum, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of the love of his life – Empress Mumtaz Mahal. Soak in the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site as your guide explains architectural and historical elements of this iconic attraction on the bank of Yamuna River.
Continue to Agra Fort, also known as The Red Fort because it was built with red sandstone. Built by Mughal emperor Akbar, the fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was home to three generations of Mughal emperors and is more like a walled city than a fort. Inside the walls, explore different palaces, gardens, a mosque, and more before driving back to Delhi for for hours, returning to your hotel around 8 PM.
Departure Point :Pickup at various Delhi locations including the airport, your hotel or other locations. Please provide details when booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is enforced at these sites. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen,a hat, your camera, and money for any extra purchases recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.