Full-Day Taroko Gorge Group Tour by Air
Taroko in a Day is specifically designed for visitors pressed for time wanting to experience the majesty of one of Taiwan's most iconic, scenic spots. You'll fly out of Taipei at 7, meet your guide 50 minutes later and be stretching your legs beneath the towering Qing Shui Cliffs by 9 before heading into Taroko Gorge!
As you wind your way through the gorge's scenic road you'll learn the area's history, legends and more before stopping for a brief hike along Shakadang trail. After lunch, you'll spend the afternoon visiting Swallow Grotto, Lushui Trail and Buluowan, three scenic areas offering different vantage points of the raging river below and majestic cliffs above. Finally, it's back to Hualien for dinner at the Dongmen night market before catching your flight back to Taipei in time for a nightcap. Valid passport required and comfortable shoes recommended.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip flight
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroko Gorge, Xinchen Township, Xiulin Taiwan
Our experiences guide will greet the travelers at Hualien airport and drive to Taroko Gorge, you will witness the world's largest marble canyon and visit three scenic areas with different vantage points of the raging river below and majestic cliffs above.
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Songshan Airport Station, No.338, Dunhua N Rd, Songshan Dist, Songshan, Taipei Taiwan
The travelers will need to bring their passports to check in and security check on themselves.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Taipei Songshan Airport, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10548
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Itinerary times are estimations and are subject to change depending on the flight timetable.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (10KG) and 1 carry-on bag (7KG). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Due to the flight tickets booking process, please add all travelers' gender in "Special Requirements" during the checkout.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.