Full-Day Tasman Peninsula Tour from Hobart
Leave Hobart behind and spend a day on the Tasman Peninsula, exploring its stunning scenery and learning about its historical past. Enjoy a three-hour eco-adventure as you cruise along the peninsula’s coastline from Eaglehawk Neck to Port Arthur, where you will see Australia’s highest sea cliffs, discover deep-sea caves and admire an abundance of wildlife. Then enjoy lunch and more exploring the peninsula’s attractions on land.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic guided bus tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park (if option selected)
- Port Arthur Historic Site (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Tasman Island Cruises
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Check in at Pennicott Wilderness Journey's Hobart office for the start of your full day tour. You will be greeted by your driver who will provide guided sightseeing during the journey.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tasman Island Cruises, 6961 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
Be greeted by your wilderness cruise guides at our visitor centre as the start of our award winning three hour eco cruise which explores the rugged Tasman Peninsula between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Port Arthur, Port Arthur, Tasmania
Your day tour includes guided sightseeing of the Port Arthur region and morning tea and lunch at a local eatery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Remarkable Cave, Cave Road, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Your guided sightseeing takes in the spectacular natural landscapes of the Tasman Peninsula, including Remarkable Cave. It is located on the southern coastline of Tasman peninsula some 12 km south of Port Arthur.
The cave is a tunnel carved through the sheer rock face by the erosion of the Southern Ocean. Please note access to the cave is subject to Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife maintenance schedule.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Franklin Wharf, Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We operate under a strict COVID-19 plan and are recognised as a COVID Ready business operating in line with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.