Full Day Tasting & Learning Tour of Lima
Enjoy a full-day tour of Lima in which you'll get to learn about Peruvian gastronomy, popular art and the history of Lima. You will visit a local market to try out local products. Then, visit Chinatowna and take a walk at the historic center of Lima. You will meet a chef and get a behind-the-scenes look at how ceviche and other dishes are made. You will also visit the district of Barranco and finish off the tour trying a delicious dessert at a local restaurant. Your tour includes a professional guide and all entrance fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- All tasting and food mentioned in the program
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Barranco
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Chino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Visit a bohemian neighborhood, with the ocean view, cross trhough the Bridge of sighs, a very famous wishing spot.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Chino, Calle Paruro Jirón Ucayali, Lima 15079 Peru
Walking tour in the commercial area of Lima Downtown, try a small chinese dish in a local restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Discover the heart of the city founded by the Spaniards and appreciate how its maintened during this 500 years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lima Mentor, Lima 18 Peru
Shopping time in the giftshops near by the main square in Downtown Lima.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hilton Lima Miraflores, Av. la Paz 1099, Lima 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or address. Please detail your hotel name and address in Miraflores.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.