Full-Day Tel Aviv City Tour
Explore this fascinating 8-hour tour of the city of Tel Aviv. Visit the Diaspora museum. Tour Jaffa and learn the history of this ancient port city and the restored artists' quarter. Visit the hip district of Neve Tzedek, as well as, Nahalat Benyamin, the pedestrian mall of the city, and the colorful Sheinkin street known for its unique shops and youthful ambiance. Enjoy the view of Tel Aviv promenade and beachfront as you ride back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Carmel Market (Shuk Ha'Carmel)
- Entry/Admission - Beit Hatfutsot - The Museum of the Jewish People
- Entry/Admission - Jaffa Old City
- Entry/Admission - Neve Tzedek
- Entry/Admission - Sheinkin Street
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel to start the day. For your first stop, travel to the campus of Tel Aviv University for a visit to the Diaspora house, otherwise known as the ‘Museum of the Jewish People.' The museum houses a broad range of exhibits and covers nearly 3,000 years of history. Leaving the campus behind, travel through Tel Aviv’s busy streets on the way to the city center.
Make a stop at Rabin Square, the site of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995, and then continue on to Old Jaffa, a port city that dates back more than 8,000 years, one of the oldest continually inhabited places on the planet. Visit the artists quarter next and explore the old ruins that are scattered about the city. From Old Jaffa, you will head to Neve Tzedek, the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside of Jaffa’s walls. Continue on to Nachlat Binyamin, the colorful street market, enjoying the street musicians, the handmade artifacts and jewelry. The final stop is Shenkin Street, home to an array of cafés, antique shops, and a general energetic atmosphere. Explore the Carmel market which offers goods from fresh produce to clothing and various food and sweets. You will also make a visit to the Diaspora Museum to explore the history of Jewish people.
After some shopping, return back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tel Aviv HotelsDates: FridaysReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changes in program may occur without advance notice due to force majeure, holidays and unexpected circumstances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.