Full-Day The Hill of Crosses Tour from Vilnius
Discover The Hill of Crosses, Lithuania's most impressive and inspiring religious sights, on this day tour from Vilnius. This unique historical architectural monument attracts many people due to its peace, spirituality, authenticity and sacred nature. More than 250 thousand crosses every size and design stand on Jurgaiciai mound near Siauliai and became a symbol of Lithuania's Catholic faith and national identity. Another sightseeing point is the park, which was established to remember the resistance war against Soviet regime ad which you will be seeing first.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local and knowledgeable guide
- Centrally located Vilnius Hotel / apartments pickup
- Transportation to/from attraction
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Lithuania, Vilnius 01307 Lithuania
Pick up from Vilnius hotels, apartments. Drive to Ukmerge district.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mūšios miško parkas Didžiosios kovos apygardos partizanams atminti, Vidiškiai Eldership, 20100, Lithuania
Stopping at the park established to remember those who fought against the Soviet regime. There are seen crosses dedicated to the partisans, to the most important dates of Lithuanian history and to famous individuals, such as Pope John Paul II and US President Ronald Reagan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kryziu Kalnas, Jurgaiciai 81439 Lithuania
About an hour is reserved to explore The Hill of Crosses. Learning about the cross-making art, the meaning of the crosses to Lithuanians.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Town Hall (Rotuse), Didzhioji g. 31, Vilnius 01128 Lithuania
Stop at the local restaurant before heading back to Vilnius.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania
2: Discover Lithuania, Pylimo 50, Lietuva, Vilnius 01307, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, hostels, apartments located in central Vilnius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Town hall of Vilnius, Rotušės a., Vilnius 01128, Lithuania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the group tour the minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square
- Private tours are available every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.