Full-Day Tigre Delta Tour from Buenos Aires with Lunch
Take this fascinating trip on a modern boat and discover Tigre & Rio de la Plata!
Sail the waters of the coastline canal of Rio de La Plata, overlooking the arquitecture of Buenos Aires City, Jorge Newbery Airport, River Plate Stadium, Olivos Port, Martinez, San Isidro and then, the Paraná Delta through Rio San Antonio, Tres Bocas, Rio Capitán Sarmiento, Rio Luján and Rio Tigre to reach the fluvial station.
- Next, sightseeing on a Hop on – Hop off bus around the main points of interest in Tigre, passing by Museum of Art of Tigre and Paseo Victorica. Once the City Tour is over, you will have lunch at Faustino Bar & Restó, located inside the river station. Then, you will visit Tigre Fruit Market with local handycraft, interesting stuff and have free time to explore it and do some shopping. The day ends with a navigation of Parana Delta River and Rio de la Plata with a magnificent view to the City of Buenos Aires, until you reach Puerto Madero, in the heart of the downtown district.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at hotels in downtown
- Boat ride with snacks
- Lunch with bottled water or soda, or glass of wine
- Tigre tourist bus Hop on & Hop off (audio guide)
- Visit to Mercado de Frutos
- Entry/Admission - Rio de la Plata
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de frutos
What's excluded :
- Return to hotels (this tour ends in Puerto Madero, downtown)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
A modern neighborhood, docks and nice view of Rio de La Plata
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Sail the waters of the coastline canal of Rio de La Plata, overlooking the arquitecture of Buenos Aires City, Jorge Newbery Airport, River Plate Stadium, Olivos Port, Martinez, San Isidro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Sail Paraná Delta through Rio San Antonio, Tres Bocas, Rio Capitán Sarmiento, Rio Luján and Rio Tigre to reach the fluvial station. Sightseeing on a Hop on – Hop off bus around the main points of interest in Tigre.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Excellent place, for its architecture, gardens and surroundings.
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
A picturesque waterfront close to the the river, the promenade of the museums and the access of most of the rowing clubs.
Stop At: Mercado de frutos, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Tigre Fruit Market with local handycraft, interesting stuff where tourists will have free time to explore it and do some shopping.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the lobby at downtown hotels.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.