Full-Day to Caral, The Oldest Civilization of America
Discover the oldest civilization in America. With more than 5000 years, it places Peru within the seven cradles of civilization. Appreciate the design and urban extension of this sacred city with its pyramids and squares
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only: Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima Downtown)
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Caral Peru
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caral Peru, Av. Las Lomas de la Molina 327 Km. 184 Panamericana Norte - Valle de Supe., Lima 01 Peru
Caral was inhabited roughly between the 26th and 20th centuries BCE, enclosing an area of more than 60 hectares (150 acres). Caral was described by its excavators as the oldest urban centre in the Americas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour from hoteles located in Miraflores and San Isidro districts. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.