Full day to explore Kakku
Kakku Pagoda Complex is an interesting place which still remains a group of thousands of pagodas and temples built in the 16th century. It is totally worth to take a visit!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Boat trip, land transfer
- Water bottle & cold towel
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- The Kakku is a relic pagoda of the southern Shan state, which only recently has become one of the most visited places in the Shan State.
Join this tour, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby at 8.00am, Visit local market to experience yourself local lifestyle with unique and interesting habits. There are not many tourists in this area so that you are totally fully enjoy your journey. Discover the ruins of Kak Ku in the countryside inhabited by the Pa O people. In here, you will have a chance to know the glory history of people who live there for thousand years. A lot of interesting stories will be shared for your further understanding. Don’t forget to learn about 5200 individual stupas, some of which are 20 meters high and Buddha pictures scattered all through.
On the way back to NyaungShwe/Inle, visit Pa O villages near Kak Ku and visit a local monastery. Tour ends in the afternoon
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Tour applied for min. 2 pax
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.