Full Day Total Lisbon Private Day Trip
Get to know different places in Lisbon, including important sights of this city going from the old part to the new part.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Belem Custard Tart (Pastél de Belém)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Pastéis de Belém
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entry/Admission - LX Factory
- Entry/Admission - Oceanario de Lisboa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
We start the tour crossing the 25th of April Bridge over the River Tejo
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Visit the Cristo Rei (inspired by Rio de Janeiro's Christ the Redeemer) for great views over Lisbon. Then we come back to Lisbon, heading towards Belém.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Visit a former monastery from 1833 of the Order of Saint Jerome near the Tagus river in the parish of Belém, in the Lisbon Municipality.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
It's a fortified tower located in the civil parish of Santa Maria de Belém in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of the significant role it played in the Portuguese maritime discoveries of the era of the Age of Discoveries.
We do a quick stop to see the monument from outside, not included the visit on the interior of it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
It is a monument on the northern bank of the Tagus River estuary. Located along the river where ships departed to explore and trade with India and the Orient, the monument celebrates the Portuguese Age of Discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pastéis de Belém, R. de Belém 84 92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
Taste the delicious and world-famous traditional pastry: the “Pastel de Belém”.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: LX Factory, Rua Rodrigues de Faria 103, Lisbon 1300-501 Portugal
At lunch time you will have free time to explore “LX Factory”. It’s part of the new trendy Lisbon, located in Alcantara, on the site of an old threads and fabrics factory. After renewing the whole space, the new factory was occupied by new brands and startups related to fashion, publicity, communication, fine arts, architecture and music. Feel free to discover a giant atelier full of galleries, traditional restaurants, design shops and concert halls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque das Nacoes, Avenida Dom Joao II 13B, Lisbon 1990-998 Portugal
The striking modern side to historic and traditional Lisbon, which extends along the north-eastern side of the Tejo Estuary.
Here you will have some free time to enjoy an area that used to be an industrial area, until it was chosen as the site to host the last world fair of the 20th century, Expo 98. It has since been reborn into a glass and steel district, home to some wonderful examples of modern architecture as the Oceanarium, Vasco da Gama Tower, Atlantic Pavillion among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oceanario de Lisboa, Esplanada D. Carlos I Doca dos Olivais, Lisbon 1990-005 Portugal
During the free time at Parque das Nações, you can visit the Lisbon Oceanarium, which is the largest indoor aquarium in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vasco da Gama Shopping Center, Parque das Nacoes Parque das Nacoes, Lissabon, Lisbon District, Zentral-Portugal, Lisbon Portugal
During the free time at Parque das Nações you can visit the Vasco da Gama Shopping Center which was built in 1999 after the Expo 98.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.