Full Day Tour
The tour would depart Portree Square at 09:15 hrs and return around 18:00 hrs.The tour will depart Portree and head north in an anti-clock wise direction where we first will stop for a photograph of the Old Man of Storr. From there we will head for The Kilt Rock. Our next stop will be the Quiraing where the views are exceptional. The next area we go to is the enchanting Fairy Glen where you can go and make a wish in the Fairy Circle. From here we are going to head in a westerly direction towards Dunvegan. Anyone who wants to visit the castle will be dropped off here and the remainder will carry on to Neist Point. On our return from Neist Point we will pick up at Dunvegan Castle and proceed towards Fairy Pools at Glenbrittle, after which we will return to Portree.
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Maps of the area are handed out to passangers
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Dunvegan Castle & Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Old Man of Storr, Scotland
This is a photo stop only
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kilt Rock, Scotland
This is a view point where you will see Mealt falls and the Basilt Pillers of the Kilt Rock.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quiraing Viewfield Road, Portree IV51 9ES Scotland
You will see a rugged cliff face where part of it is slipping towards the sea.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fairy Glen, Scotland
You will be able to walk around and sock up the atmosphere
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dunvegan Castle & Gardens, MacLeod Estate, Dunvegan House, Dunvegan IV55 8WF Scotland
This is where you can choose to stay at the Castle or go on to visit Neist Point.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fairy Pools, Road to Glenbrittle Glenbrittle, IV47 8TA Scotland
Here you will get time to walk to the pools
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Somerled Square, Portree IV51 9BS, UK
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not carry children under the age of 5. A private tour may be available if requested.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID19 Update GOOD NEWS: It is time to welcome you back on Board. We now have our 'Good to Go' Certificate and will be open for business from 27th July, albeit with limited capacity to adhere to social distancing Scottish Government advice. Automatic hand sanitiser onboard. pedal bin for refuse.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.