Full day tour (8h) - Faial Island
Stroll through the main points of historical and cultural interest such as the Caldeira, Capelinhos Volcano. bathing areas.
We will transport you on an adventure trip to volcanoes and belvederes of great beauty where you can enjoy, photograph and walk.
Depending on the group's motivation, we are willing to alternate and include new locations along the way.
From our part you can count on a high level of professionalism, good disposition and dedication so that you enjoy a unique experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical lunch where you can taste the local products.
- Entrance to the "O Morro"
- Climb to Capelinhos Volcano Lighthouse (Optional)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: D1-3: Monte da Guia, 9900 Horta, Portugal
Monte da Guia is a volcanic cone with two semicircular craters. From this place you will have a privileged view to the beach of Porto Pim and to the city of Horta.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro de Nossa Senhora da Conceicao, Variante a Estrada Regional N0 1-1a, Horta, Faial Island 9900-174 Portugal
Nossa Senhora da Conceição Monument, from this place you can see on one side the historic city center and the Horta Bay and, on the other, Almoxarife Beach.
You can also see the neighboring Pico Island and the highest point in Portugal, the Pico Mountain. On clear days you can still see the islands of São Jorge and Graciosa.
Undoubtedly a place with a privileged view!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Caldeira, 10 km from Horta, Horta, Faial Island Portugal
Located in the center of the island, the Caldeira is the true ex-libris of Faial. It is an enormous crater of an extinct volcano that was in the origin of the island, with about 2000 meters of diameter, 400 meters of depth and seven kilometers of perimeter.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Almoxarife, Horta, Faial Island Portugal
Visit one of the most beautiful beaches on the island overlooking the island of Pico, S. Jorge and Graciosa.
Possibility of a short stroll along the beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Capelinhos, Faial Island Portugal
Site of great volcanic beauty. It is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the Atlantic, namely the Azores. Its landscape reminds us of a lunar environment. Enjoy the contrast of the gray of the sands with the green of the hills and the blue of the sky and the sea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Queijaria O Morro, Estrada Regional - Capelo, Horta, Faial Island 9900-323 Portugal
Stop to observe the process of manufacturing the cheese that this cheese would produce so well.
Tasting different cheeses.
Possibility of buying the cheeses. Try it and decide!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Horta, Faial, Azores.We will pick you up from anywhere in Horta.Airports
- Horta Airport, Horta, Faial Island Portugal
- Horta Port Terminal Passenger Ferry, Av. 25 de Abril, Horta, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.