Full Day Tour: East And West Banks Of Luxor
In this full day tour, you will discover the major sites on the West and East sides of Luxor as; the valley of the kings, temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, and Luxor temple.
Hotel pick up and drop off, entrance fees, and certified tour guides are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Drinks and meals.
- Any site is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Explore the awesome tombs of the pharaohs at the valley of the kings. Pharaohs of the New Kingdom tried to hide their tombs from tomb rubbers by choosing this remote valley to cut their tombs there.
Every single pharaoh tried to secure a safe journey to the afterlife through his luxurious tomb by carving different spells to protect them through the journey.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut is unique among the Egyptian temples. Built in different style, in three terraces. This temple shows the personal might of the female pharaoh who ruled about 22 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Two giant statues, 18 meter high each, built by pharaoh Amenhotep III, in front of his temple on the west bank of Luxor. They were called by the Greeks Agamemnon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The largest religious complex in the world, covers more than 300 acres, and was built in 1700 years, and never finished. It was dedicated to the Theban Triad; Amun, Mut, and Khons.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This is really majestic temple. It was built by Amenhotep III, and completed by Ramses II, situated in the heart of Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where ever you are.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.