Full-Day Tour from Perth To Margaret River
We are a WA local tour company, striving to provide fabulous tours for small intimate group who are looking to discover true-blue understanding of the diverse and unique landscapes, simply want to relax in Western Australia. Our destinations include most of the natural beauties, coral coast, wineries, and historical sites north from Exmouth and down south to Esperance. Our experienced local guide will lead you explore some of the most iconic destinations in WA on-boarding a modern 14-seater bus with air-conditioned comfort.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admisstion-Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admisstion-Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Entry/Admisstion-Leeuwin Estate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission-Cheeky Monkey Brewery
- Free wifi provided
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Enjoy breathtaking views above and below the Indian Ocean from the Busselton Jetty – the longest tourist jetty in the Southern Hemisphere and second longest in the world!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: West End of Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup, Western Australia 6282 Australia
Canal Rocks rock formation is amazing. The Indian Ocean has carved crevasses and channels into the rocks of the headland leaving a network of patchy rocky islands. These channels can be observed from a raised wooden boardwalk which takes you out onto the rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co., Caves Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Have lunch here to taste local beer and its dedicated food.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forest Grove Road, Forest Grove Rd, Forest Grove WA 6286, Australia
The sight of these enormous trees won’t be the only thing to amaze you. This forest is a feast for the senses with the forest floor tumbling with wildflowers, orchids and funghi (in season) together with the sounds of native birds and the fresh smell of eucalypt.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Leeuwin Rd Leeuwin, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 Australia
As the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse is a must-see attraction. This historic lighthouse is situated at the most south-westerly point of Australia, at the tip of a spectacular peninsula - where the Southern and Indian Oceans meet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leeuwin Estate, Stevens Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Leeuwin Estate, a family owned and operated winery, has earned an international reputation for producing outstanding wines and for staging spectacular alfresco summertime concerts.You can tase different wines here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Margaret River Dairy Company, 8063 Bussell Hwy, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from all central Perth areas.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.